Commercial Real Estate, Development & Finance
The Commercial Real Estate, Development and Finance Team at Callison Tighe can help keep projects of any size on track, from start to finish and at all stages in between.
With decades of experience, the Callison Tighe attorneys have worked with developers of everything from large retail shopping centers to public-private collaborations creating a farmers’ market.
The commercial real estate and finance lawyers represent clients in a wide array of matters, including:
- Structuring, negotiating, closing, restructuring and working out loans, leases, and other credit transactions
- Assemblage of raw land for residential, commercial and mixed-use development
- Resolution of issues relating to due diligence, governmental entitlements, title clearance, land use, and zoning
- Preparation of public and private development agreements
- Drafting and negotiating complex leases, management and sale, and buy-back agreements
- Negotiating and structuring conservation easements
- Forming 501(c)(3) tax exempt, non-profit companies
- Closing IRC Section 1031 tax-deferred exchanges and reverse like-kind exchanges
- Representing owners in real and personal property tax appeals.
Callison Tighe also represents institutional and private middle- and small-market lenders in all phases of financing transactions, from diligence review to document preparation to post-closing file managements. Attorneys at the firm have closed more than 1,000 Small Business Administration Loans, totaling more than $550 million.
Contact Callison Tighe today to see how a skilled, knowledgeable real estate and finance attorney can assist with your project.