Callison Tighe dates back to 1947 when Preston H. Callison established an independent legal practice primarily serving the real estate industry. After several decades of solo practice, Mr. Callison partnered with Michael W. Tighe, establishing Callison and Tighe. Ralph C. Robinson, Jr. merged his practice with the firm in 1983, and the firm ultimately became Callison Tighe & Robinson, LLC.
Over the years, Callison Tighe has grown from a real estate-oriented practice to a full-service law firm. Practice areas include litigation, commercial real estate, business, government law, and tax and wealth management. The firm includes dozens of attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants and support staff.