As working professionals concerned with the local and global community, the staff of Callison Tighe has made a commitment to protecting the environment.
Callison Tighe is a proud member of the City of Columbia’s Green Business Program, a voluntary initiative that encourages businesses to take proactive steps to improve environmental concerns. As a member of the City of Columbia’s Green Business Program, we help conserve resources, prevent pollution, minimize waste, and protect the environment and public health while also strengthening our bottom-line by operating more efficiently.
Our current efforts at “going green” include:
- recycling all office paper, unused electronics, and glass and plastic products
- replacing all light bulbs with energy-efficient compact fluorescent light bulbs
- printing all of our stationary on recycled paper
- using a stand-alone water purification system and ending the use of plastic water bottles
- conducting routine energy audits to explore additional ways to reduce waste
Callison Tighe is proud to be doing its part in protecting the environment and finding additional ways to positively impact the community.