Best Lawyers picks 12 Callison Tighe attorneys in 2021 edition
COLUMBIA, S.C. – The Best Lawyers in America® is honoring a dozen Callison Tighe attorneys among those listed from Columbia in its 2021 edition.
Eight of the 12 were named in multiple practice areas.
Also, two were named Lawyers of the Year in their respective practice areas.
These are the Callison Tighe attorneys cited by Best Lawyers:
- Butch Barnhill – Commercial Transactions/UCC Law; Real Estate Law
- Bert Brannon – Litigation – Trusts and Estates; Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
- Woody Cleveland – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Rick Detwiler – Commercial Litigation; Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- Ian T. Duggan – Commercial Litigation
- Drew English – Commercial Transactions/UCC Law; Corporate Law; Real Estate Law
- Jim Koutrakos – Litigation – Banking and Finance; Litigation-Insurance; Litigation -Real Estate; Real Estate Law
- Louis Lang – Litigation – Banking and Finance; Litigation-Insurance; Litigation – Real Estate
- Ralph Robinson – Real Estate Law
- Mike Tighe – Litigation – Real Estate; Real Estate Law
- Alex Weatherly – Trusts and Estates
- Reece Williams – Litigation – Insurance; Litigation – Real Estate; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
In addition, Mr. Williams has been named Lawyer of the Year in Columbia in the area of Litigation – Real Estate, and Mr. Lang is Lawyer of the Year for Columbia in Litigation – Banking and Finance. Only one attorney is recognized as the Lawyer of the Year for each practice area and location.
“We’re proud to have every eligible attorney recognized for all their hard work and talent,” said Mr. Detwiler, Managing Partner of the firm. “For their peers to name them across so many practice areas testifies not only to the quality, but to the breadth of our legal practice.”
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area. For more information, go to https://www.bestlawyers.com/methodology.