6 Callison Tighe attorneys included in 2016 Best Lawyers in America
COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA – Six Callison Tighe attorneys are recognized in the just-released 2016 Best Lawyers in America, one of the oldest peer-reviewed publications covering the legal profession.
The Callison Tighe attorneys included in 2016 Best Lawyers and their practice areas:
- Michael W. Tighe: Real Estate Law and Litigation – Real Estate
- Ralph C. Robinson Jr.: Real Estate Law
- Andrew C. English, III: Real Estate Law
- Louis H. Lang, Litigation – Insurance
- James S. Meggs, Land Use and Zoning
- Sherwood M. Cleveland, Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Additionally, three of the attorneys are being recognized for their consistency with Best Lawyers. Cleveland has been included for 20 years and Tighe and Robinson for five.
Overall, three Callison Tighe attorneys were honored in real estate law, a major practice area for the firm.
The performance of the firm’s individual attorneys last year led to Callison Tighe’s recognition in the 2015 edition of The Best Law Firms in America in several real estate law categories. The 2016 list has not yet been released.
Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based on nominations from peers or clients. The nominees then undergo an extensive peer evaluation. The resulting rankings are listed in the guide, a joint publication with US News published annually since 1983, as well as online at bestlawyers.com.